Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, April 07, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Was a blog i followed last yr for a short time. And today while i was cleaning up the old blogaroo ....i read some of the posts and decided that it was very worthwhile to check the blog out only to discover that they have a facebook page so i liked the face book page.
It seems that she asks woman daily questions :) So i thought that i might add the daily questions to my blog as i have time to answer them.
Yesterdays question was
The Simple Woman


What are you wearing today?
I wore a black skirt with a blue shirt completed the outfit with tights and a jacket as i was expecting a rather cool day here in so cal.

No comments: