Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Week 14 - April 3 - 9

April 3 - Hanging out at home on the air mattress was a great way to start the day. Made Tim breakfast and got a late start for going to the CMA fondue party. Oh what fun we had even if the the CMA's started much later than we had thought.

April 4 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
Just hung out at home and went to bed early .. yikes i must be getting old

April 5 - Got up way to early because they are turning off the hot water for my apt complex and it looks like i am gg to be finding a place to spend the night because they are leaving it off until tomorrow .. they are replacing the hot water heater ughhhhhhh

April 6 - Woke up late for work, horrible bed that we slept on the shower wasn't great today is not my day!  After work i decided that it was okay to go to the geo caching event and then we headed out for a cache .. UGH we didn't find it .. home to a hot shower and my bed :)

April 7 WOWSA got up early today ... GOOOOOOOO ME .. made it to the office early so that i can leave and make do some laundry so that i can go play this weekend :)

April 8 I am so stressed thinking that the federal government is going to close and tim is not going to get a paycheck and we are going to be in all kinds of trouble that i have made myself sick :( I stayed home from work. Went to dinner and grabbed a few caches with Cindy.  Yeah for friends to talk to.

April 9 YIKES who gets up at 5 am .. me why you ask so that i can go to the dessert and geocache. We grabbed about 40 caches no DNF's and I forced myself to hike some yuckky hills and mountains to help grab caches :)

No comments: