There are some great posts on Facebook today and i thought that i would put a few of my favorites here so later i can scrap them :)
1. Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep.
With all my heart I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks.
You serve our country and serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell.
So as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings, our flag still flies.
You give your all, do what you must, with God we live and in God we trust. Amen.
2. From the bottom of my heart a big Thank you to all the men and women who has fought to keep our freedom and to help make this country safer! God bless our troops!!!
5. God bless the Navy Seals who performed this mission and please, Lord, bless the hundreds of thousands of people who's lives have been so destroyed by this man.
6. When will you be coming home... I guess soon we will know, but until that day comes, this I can show.. I owe you my life, my honor, my thanks, to each and every soldier in every single rank.. Just smile for me soldier and know your not alone... for you have the support from every american back home...7.
9. One nation under GOD!!! Its not over but this is definitly a high point. May none of our soldiers or any of the victims of 9-11's deaths be in vain... GOD SPEED to our military. THANK YOU for all you do!
10. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.