Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Monday, May 02, 2011

OSAMA BIN LADEN --- DEAD

There are some great posts on Facebook today and i thought that i would put a few of my favorites here so later i can scrap them :)

1. Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep.
With all my heart I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks.
You serve our country and serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell.
So as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings, our flag still flies.
You give your all, do what you must, with God we live and in God we trust. Amen.

2. From the bottom of my heart a big Thank you to all the men and women who has fought to keep our freedom and to help make this country safer! God bless our troops!!!


3.  Let's not give credit to Bush or Obama for the death of Osama Bin-Laden, but to the troops who have been putting their lives on the line since this whole thing started. God bless them and their families. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it

4.  Victory is ours...AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5.  God bless the Navy Seals who performed this mission and please, Lord, bless the hundreds of thousands of people who's lives have been so destroyed by this man.




6. When will you be coming home... I guess soon we will know, but until that day comes, this I can show.. I owe you my life, my honor, my thanks, to each and every soldier in every single rank.. Just smile for me soldier and know your not alone... for you have the support from every american back home...7.  A HUGE THANK YOU to our military, who have sacrificed, died, suffered, and worked hard, to fight people like Osama Bin Laden. YOU are the ones we thank. YOU are the ones who deserve ALL CREDIT. Thank a soldier for bringing due justice for those lost on 9/11 and all the victims around the world who suffered from his commands




8.  Ding Dong The son-of-a-b#*$* is DEAD !9.  One nation under GOD!!! Its not over but this is definitly a high point. May none of our soldiers or any of the victims of 9-11's deaths be in vain... GOD SPEED to our military. THANK YOU for all you do!





10.  The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.





No comments: