Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Monday, June 20, 2011

PAGE IDEA .. a must

yes i am a blog hopper and today i was reading Kathy's blog and came across a
great idea for a page and just had to share
Photograph a piece of jewerly
Can be an antique piece of jewerly or just a favorite necklace or ring that you
wear all of the time, but lets get those photos.
•Must have lots of bling and sparkle on your layout
•Must have some journaling, as to why this jewerly is important to you
•Have as many photos as you like, but ONE photo has to be of just the piece of
jewerly!!









I really think that i am going to do this!!

The picture will be of my wedding ring and the journaling will be that which my

mother in law sent me :)








No comments: