Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Reading - Goals for 2013




I'm Dreaming of a Little White Lie Christmas 

Ginny Grudzinski

Book Description

December 1, 2007
 
Sofie Dodd is tired of being plain old Sofie, bookkeeper, single, and all alone. So when she meets the handsome Richard May, she pretends to be glamorous, sophisticated Sophia, business owner, with family and friends.

Richard Mayer has had it with women falling all over him as soon as they find out he owns the giant Mayer’s Department Store chain. So when he meets Sophia he decides to see how she would treat him if he was just plain old Richard May, a bookkeeper.

But their chance meeting turns into more, and as they try to untangle themselves from their little white lies, with the help of their busy body families, their stories snowball.

I’m Dreaming of a Little White Lie Christmas is a fun filled rollicking adventure Richard and Sophia take on their way to Christmas.

No comments: