Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hiding in Plain sight - second book of the year


Bill Boston spent 35 years on the force solving clues and hunting down criminals, so what did he choose for a hobby when he retired? Geocaching, a hobby where you solve clues and hunt down so called treasures using a GPS. As a detective in Florida, Bill had a reputation for solving every crime he touched. The Midas touch some called it. But his Prefect record was marred by one crime he never could solve. Find out through Geocaching how he solves this crime. Ginny Grudzinski, Novelist is an avid writer and did this Book well on Geocaching.

**** I know Ginny personally and this was an excellent book not because i know here but because this book kept me on the edge of my seat :) I think it needs book 2!

No comments: