Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MEET UP has been

Has been good to me ... i have been to some wonderful meet ups ... and on Friday of this week i think that i will embark on a new meet up group and learn how to use my cricut ...

-----It's Cricut Night!
One of my goals for this group was to plan Cricut Nights so I can start making all the projects I've been talking about! So here we go! Time to dust off that baby and lets get cutting!
Bring your Cricuts, cords, cutting mats, paper, and any other supplies you need. All my scrapbooking tools will be available for everyone to use just in case. And since this will be at the end of February maybe we can make some cut outs for St. Patricks Day or Easter!
I will have coffee, tea, and water, but feel free to bring anything you want =)

Also, just in case anyone is allergic, I do have 2 cats that stay indoors. But they will be in the garage during the scrap.

*Also, just a reminder, that there is a deadline to rsvp for meetups. That way, if there are no Yes rsvp's then everyone can make other plans.
Thanks!







No comments: