Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mt Charleston

We will be in Las Vegas for Kelsie softball tournament in June and I thought that I would find a few other things to do.  I have never been to Mt Charleston so it is time to do some


HIKING --- pick a trail from Easy to Most difficult
  • Acastus Trail
  • Pale Townsend Loop
  • Kunav Huveep
  • Saw Mill Loop
  • Echo / Little Falls
  • Eagle’s Nest
  • Little Bird House Spur
  • Robber’s Roost
  • Fletcher Canyon
  • Pack Rat Route
  • Escarpment Trail
  • Cliff Rose Rim Trail
  • Shady Hollow
  • Step Ladder
  • Tin Can Alley
  • Cathedral Rock
  • Mary Jane Falls
  • Trail Canyon
  • Mummy Springs
  • Deer Creek-Catch Pen
  • Bristlecone
  • Pinyon Pine
  • Rocky Gorge
  • Blue Tree Loop
  • Showgirl
  • Mud Springs Loop
  • North Loop

 


Go On A Scenic Drive! Drive up Kyle Canyon, across the Deer Creek Highway, and down Lee Canyon for a spectacular driving tour of the Spring Mountains National Recreation Area. The route includes spectacular mountain scenery, a variety of ecosystems and opportunities to observe wildlife.

No comments: