Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Monday, June 01, 2015

Am I really like Dora

A friend from High school recently posted on my facebook page calling me Dora the Explorer, as I am always off and doing something.  At first I was like NO WAY!!! Well as I have said it out loud to more and more people they totally agree with her, so I figured I had better figure out who this Dora character really is ... LOL
 
"Dora the Explorer" features the adventures of young Dora, her monkey Boots, Backpack and other animated friends. In each episode, viewers join Dora on an adventure in an animated world set … Moreinside a computer. The titular character seeks viewers' help in solving a puzzle or mystery she faces in each episode.

... I am thankful that my adventures do not have puzzle solving or mystery's involved.

Would that make Tim Diego



and taylor boots

No comments: