Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Souvenir Details

Souvenirs are virtual pieces of art that you can discover and display on your profile page. They are associated with a particular location and may also be bound by time.


I got a new souvenir that showed up on my page :)



Steven R.

About the Artist:

Steven R. is a Groundspeak Lackey with a fondness for giant robots, comics, and animation. Mostly he can be found in front of a computer or drawing table, designing awesome Souvenirs and graphics for Groundspeak’s mobile team.

Additional Information:

The "Golden State" is the most populous state in the union. Its natural wonders include mountains, forests, deserts, beaches, lakes and valleys. It is home to large computer technology and entertainment industry hubs

No comments: