Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Graffiti Waterfall

Graffiti Waterfall Hidden Lake Matthews runoff waterfall.Difficulty: EasyLength: 0.4 miles / 0.6 kmDuration: 1 hour or lessFamily Friendly • Dog Friendly




 maddy went to the bottom and took pictures :)


point three is from the top of the falls

a second view point is the creek!



in the spring they say watermelons grow here :)

parts to maddy's new car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know the address or exact directions from the 91 to get there?

Linda Haddon said...

Hi Pauline, I know this is from last year .. but I hope nothing changed much about this hiking trail. We were looking this trail yesterday but could not find the entrance. We could see it from the end of Riverwood Dr. but there was a sign on the fence saying no trespassing, the cars will be towed etc. We drove along Lincoln to find another possibility but couldn't find any. How did you get in there? What street? Thank you.